investment

Share This Thread
  1. laxman sharma

laxman sharma New Member

Hii i want to invest 35000rs.where should i invest for better returns .i wait for 10-15 years.suggest some which is tax free.

2. Saurabh Z

Saurabh Z Member

Just invest in FD in any co-operative bank for higher return....if u have in total rs 35000 only

3. Adil Lakhany

Adil Lakhany New Member

Although, it is fair to say that Rs.35000 is not a massive amount but not lesser by any means, so you need to be wise with your choice. I have been doing Forex trading for long time, so I suggest you that. Use this tradaron ka videshee mudra kailakyooletar for knowing how much profits you could make. If you are not good enough as trader then try out Alpari broker’s PAMM account facility, it is extremely good and you could be making 5-10% pretty easily per month!

4. Jacky Chen

Jacky Chen New Member

We need to be wise with how we go about doing things. I prefer Forex trading where making investment is great if you are skillful. I do it with OctaFX broker and under them; it’s absolutely privilege for me in every way and keeps me entirely comfortable with working. I also enjoy it with their gigantic deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so all these benefits come so handy and bring out consistent profits for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted