IPCC Direct Entry - 2nd Group after Articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Melvin

Melvin New Member

Hai
    I am direct entry. My ipcc exam on may. At that time i can write 1st group only. Then 2nd group on November attempt. So how many month of articleship we have to complete for 2nd attempt. Why because after completion of 9 month i planning to take termination. Then restart after passing 2nd group. Is it possible?

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

The criteria for appearing for 2nd group of exams through the direct entry route is the same i.e. you should have completed 9 months of articleship training.

However, there is another norm that you should be registered for articleship training on the 1st day of the month in which the exams are held.

As per this rule, you should be registered under articleship as on 1st Nov 2015

3. Melvin

Melvin New Member

No mam i already started my articleship.

4. Parul_Gupta

Let me re-explain.

The following criteria is to be fulfilled by a student of Direct Entry Scheme to appear for IPCC Exam
    1. He/She should have completed 9 months of articleship, and
    2. He/She should be pursuing Articleship Training on the 1st day of the month in which the exams are scheduled to be held.
    If you fulfill both the above criteria's, then you can appear for IPCC Exam.

Melvin likes this.
  5. Melvin

Melvin New Member

So if took termination on may 2015 and restart from nov 1st. Then can i write the ipcc 2nd group exam?

6. Parul_Gupta

Yes, in such a case - you can appear for Nov 2015 Exams

7. Melvin

Melvin New Member

Madam why because i need to take tution for 2nd group from june to Sept. At that time i need to take termination. Then nov 1st i will restart my articleship. But i wont go at that time. Why bkoz my xam is on nov

Draft saved Draft deleted