IPCC Nov 2014 Tax Exam Paper postponed to 22nd Nov

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

The following announcement was earlier issued by ICAI regarding postponement of IPCC Tax Nov 2014 Exam from 14th Nov to 22nd Nov. However, the IPCC Tax Nov 2014 Exam has now again been postponed from 22nd to 23rd Nov. Refer: http://goo.gl/KqDxsv

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Announcement regarding postponement

It is hereby informed that due to unavoidable circumstances the examination of Group – I, Paper - 4 - Taxation of Intermediate (IPC) Examination scheduled for 14th November - 2014 stands postponed. The said examination will now be held on 22nd November - 2014 (Saturday) from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The venue and timing of the said examination will remain unchanged. Admit Card already issued would remain valid for the examination on 22nd November, 2014.

It is further informed that Paper 4 of ITL & WTO Examination scheduled on 14th November 2014 shall continue to be held on 14th November 2014, as already notified.

Refer Official Announcement:-
    The reason for postponement of IPCC Tax Exam is because the bundle of IPCC Tax Paper was opened few days before it was scheduled.

For more on the details regarding the reason for postponement of IPCC Tax Exam to 22nd Nov, read this news post - http://goo.gl/ow8YBJ

Anubha likes this.
  2. Does anybody know the reason why the IPCC Tax Nov 2014 Exam has been postponed and that too at the last moment?

I hope it was not because of any paper-leak of which ICAI got some info and they postponed the exam and would be reframing the question paper.

And I hope the postponement of IPCC Exam will not mean that the Exam Paper would be difficult.

Fingers crossed....

Draft saved Draft deleted