IPCC Revalidation of registration

Share This Thread
  1. Manikanta

    Manikanta New Member

    Hi all,
    Can you please tell me
    1. Do we need to send hand written letter along with revalidation form & DD or just DD and revalidation form is enough.
    2. Whom should we address ( joint director / secretary, etc.,) as i am registered in icai, chennai.
    3. I recently shifted to a new location so what is the proceedure to change my address with icai.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    1. No need to send the hand-written application. Just send the application form along with the Demand Draft.

    2. It should be addressed to "The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India"

    3. Write a letter to ICAI for change of Address
  3. Manikanta

    Manikanta New Member

    Thank you so much.

    When (how many days) and how will i get the confirmation of revalidation?
  4. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member


    It does take a lot of time for ICAI to process any request.
  5. Manikanta

    Manikanta New Member

    k.....thank you.:)
Draft saved Draft deleted