Is ISCA subject deleted for CA Final May 16 Exams?

Share This Thread
  1. deepak98722

deepak98722 New Member

respected sir,
    I cleared my inter in may 15 and now m going to register myself for final. Sir I want to know that whether isca paper 6 will be applicable for may 16 attempt.

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Yes, ISCA Paper will be valid for May 16 attempt.

The new course would be applicable to only those students who join CPT in 2016 and not to already registered students.

3. deepak98722

deepak98722 New Member

ok thanks u proves really very helpful to me .....actually I want one more help...when I should register for ca final to get latest books which are valid for ca final may16 attempt

4. Parul_Gupta

I would advise you to not wait longer and would rather advise you to register for CA Final immediately.

We are not expecting ICAI to release new books. Better to register with ICAI as they are very slow in processing the registration forms...

5. deepak98722

deepak98722 New Member

ok I will do this immediately....i want one more advice that which one group I should give first as my ca boss is saying for 2nd group

6. Parul_Gupta

With respect to the question asked by you, I would like to share a couple of facts with you :-
    1. Second Group is comparatively difficult as compared to First Group
    2. You have more than 1 year to prepare for the group which you would be giving in May 16 and only 6 months to prepare for the group which you would be appearing in Nov 16
    Rest, it is upto you whether you want to appear for the difficult group first or the easier group first..

7. deepak98722

deepak98722 New Member

ok thanks actually my ca boss was saying similar to u thanks for reply....i will go with 2nd

Parul_Gupta likes this.
  8. deepak98722

deepak98722 New Member

respected member,
    I have a query relating to service tax...is it mandatory to have permanent registration under service tax for refund of service tax paid

Draft saved Draft deleted