IT returns e -filing Schedule BA

Share This Thread
  1. RajSV

RajSV New Member

Hi Mr. Batra,

could you please tell me where I could find the Schedule BA while filling ITR - I form online? I am trying to submit the form and always receiving an error - ScheduleBA- please enter valid IFS Code. I have given the details of all existing bank accounts, already.

Thank you.

2. You can get IFC code on pass book or searching IFC code on Google sight for IFSC for banks.

3. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Show us a snapshot.

4. RajSV

RajSV New Member

Thank you Mr. Subdhir Balkrishna Desai. The issue was I could not find the section - 'Schedule BA' in the online form. Where as there was already a section to declare the bank accounts where I had listed out the accounts with IFS code.. the problem is the form still asks to fill in Schedule BA, but I could not find it any tab of the online ITR - I form.

5. RajSV

RajSV New Member

Hi, How can a snapshot be inserted, here?

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

copy paste.
    Or you may mail the relevant details to my mail address.

7. RajSV

RajSV New Member

Thank you, Mr. Prateek. I emailed at your email ID.

ZED likes this.
  8. Sabu Jose

Sabu Jose New Member

Hi...I have entered correct IFS code of Bank.But still I am not able to submit ITR-1 2017-2018 Form.Showing " Schedule BA:Enter valid IFS code".Please advise. I have uploaded screen shots.

Attached Files:

9. VicVij

VicVij New Member

At last I found the solution.There will be one or more IFS code will not accepted by system as IFS code is not updated with RBI.In my case IFS code of State Bank of Travancore was the issue.I omitted IFS code of SBT..It worked out.People who have accounts with sister Banks of SBI before MERGING may face the same issue.

10. VicVij

VicVij New Member

Thank You, I also removed the SBT account and it worked fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted