IT Returns

Share This Thread
  1. N Venkat

N Venkat New Member

Dear,

I'm working in Pvt Ltd company. I have to file returns for FY 2014-15. I have form-16, Pan Card. I worked for 5 Months. My 5 months income is 8,95,161.00. TDS Deducted 105918. One of my colleague returned it returns. He got refund 75000. I would like to get same refund. Same income for my colleague.

Thanks;

N Venkat,
    Con: 8978969616

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

It would be a case of belated return, which can not be revised once filed. So proceed with caution.
    Will have to do full computation of income.
    You may mail me the details of your income @ [email protected]

3. N Venkat

N Venkat New Member

That is only my full income in that FY.

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Ok, you can file the return and also claim the refund.
    But since this is a case of belated return which can not be revised, if you do not do return filing much or do not have good knowledge of income tax Act, then consider getting your return checked by someone who does.

If you have any other query then you may ask.

5. N Venkat

N Venkat New Member

So Can I get Rs.75000 refund? Could you please help me?

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

I can not say anything as to amount until I myself do the calculations. But prima facie , as per the given information, refund possibility does arises.
    If you want me to file your return then you may contact me at my mail address.

Draft saved Draft deleted