Share This Thread
  1. Sneha Malhotra

    Sneha Malhotra New Member

    Hi Friends, i want to ask if an individual is having only agricultural income and he wishes to form itr which itr form should he use?
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    Dear @Sneha Malhotra

    For Individuals only having Agricultural Income, submitting ITR Form 2 would be the easiest way to furnish income tax return.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Relating income tax on sale of agricultural land Income Tax Dec 7, 2016
Regarding agricultural Income Income Tax Nov 20, 2016
Can Income Tax be saved by Investing in Agricultural Land? Income Tax Sep 26, 2016
Income tax on agricultural land which now comes under municipality on saleity Income Tax Jul 7, 2016
Agricultural Income Which I.T form to be used Income Tax Aug 27, 2015