Itr Form for Commission received from Amway business

Share This Thread
  1. Uttam Roy

    Uttam Roy New Member

    Dear friends

    Pls tell me which ITR form to be used for Commission received from Amway Business. Should I use ITR 4 (used for LIC Commission received) or ITR 4S by applying Presumptive Taxation.

    Pls reply ASAP.

    Thanks in advance..
  2. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    You can file your income tax return in either ITR 4 or ITR 4S.

    If you are opting for presumptive taxation, then use ITR 4S or else use ITR 4

    VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

    @Uttam Roy

    You can file either ITR 4 or ITR 4S,...

    It is advisable, for any Commission Income, ITR 4 to be filed rather than ITR 4S,...

    * Since it is generally concluded that,.. there is Heavy Margin (Profit %) in Commission Business,...

    rest upto you...
  4. arun1492

    arun1492 New Member

    Dear friends,

    I am a distributor of soap, deodorant , hair oil ,etc. I got these things from Dabar, Ayur, Seesa ,etc company.

    I am using a current account that is associated with my personal PAN to perform transaction with these company but I have not registered this work anywhere with govt.

    So could you please tell me , how can i file ITR or which itr form can i file.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
ITR Form for Income from Insurance Commission Income Tax Aug 15, 2015
ITR Form for Income from Salary + LIC Commission Income Tax Aug 10, 2015
What is Form 26AS (How does it work filling IT return) Income Tax Oct 11, 2018
ITR Form for Profession Fees Income Tax Jun 22, 2018
Form 15CA Income Tax Apr 10, 2018