ITR Form for Contract Employee

Share This Thread
  1. Hareram singh

    Hareram singh New Member

    Hi ,

    I just want to know the which ITR form i should submitted to Income tax department . I am working on contract basis and only get a fixed amount as remuneration . Also TDS did not deducted from my employer and my employer is a Govt. organisation but did't provide me form 16 or form 16A.

    So , please update which form is required for my IT returns .

    Hareram Singh
  2. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    As you are not on their payrolls, this income would be considered as Income from business and profession and you can use ITR-4 for disclosing such income
    adersh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
I am a contract employee, with Form 16A, Need Advise Income Tax Jun 23, 2016
Proper ITR Form for filing return Income Tax May 19, 2017
Which ITR form should I use Income Tax May 15, 2017
Form16A for Pensioner Income Tax May 11, 2017
Gift from relatives to form HUF Income Tax May 5, 2017