ITR Form for Income from Proprietorship & Partnership

Share This Thread

    SANJAY PADHAN New Member

    If a partner of firm having a self proprietor business how can he calculate partnership income adding with proprietorship income and which ITR FORM he should use.
  2. Manoj Mehra

    Manoj Mehra Active Member

    I think ITR Form 4 can be used in this case.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
income u/s10(38) shown in which ITR form if taxpayer an indivisual and income from salary under 50 l Income Tax Jun 10, 2017
Projected Annual Income for Form 13 Income Tax Apr 2, 2017
Sec 114B of Income Tax Rules & Form 60/61 Income Tax Aug 12, 2016
ITR Form for Income from Salary & Agriculture Income Tax Aug 4, 2016
mismatch in salary income in Form 12 BA and 26 AS. Income Tax Jul 29, 2016