ITR Form for Professional Fees

Share This Thread
  1. jitendragunjal

    jitendragunjal New Member

    Hi ,

    I just want to know the which ITR form i should submitted to Income tax department . I am working as a consultant staff here and i am getting certain amt after TDS deducted i.e TDS 10%.

    As i am receiving fees for Professional from company on monthly basis after deducting TDS @10.

    So , please update which form is required for my IT returns .

  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted