ITR Form for TDS on Income deducted under Section 194J

Share This Thread
  1. I am a contract employee and having income under taxable limit. Employer provided me Form 16A, showing TDS under 194J.
    So now after creating account on IncomeTaxEfile website as 'Individual', there are only two Form showing under dropdown menu, that is - ITR 1 and ITR4S, so which form should I fill?
    I have other income source like Pention and MIS .
    Please help me in this regard.
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    For FY 2016-17, you can either use ITR 3 or ITR 4
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
income u/s10(38) shown in which ITR form if taxpayer an indivisual and income from salary under 50 l Income Tax Jun 10, 2017
Projected Annual Income for Form 13 Income Tax Apr 2, 2017
Sec 114B of Income Tax Rules & Form 60/61 Income Tax Aug 12, 2016
ITR Form for Income from Salary & Agriculture Income Tax Aug 4, 2016
mismatch in salary income in Form 12 BA and 26 AS. Income Tax Jul 29, 2016