ITR to file

Share This Thread
  1. munjalrk

    munjalrk New Member

    I don't have any capital gain in AY 2016-17, but Short term capital loss is being carried forward from AY 2011-12, Which ITR to be filed now. ITR2 or ITR2A
  2. Prateek1611

    Prateek1611 New Member

    you have to use ITR-2 in this case because ITR-2A is not allowed to be filed by persons who have income or loss under capital gains. you can check more here
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income tax returns for FY 2013-14 & 2014-15 to be filed in FY 2017-18 Income Tax Dec 18, 2017
Returns Filed Twice - Can one be Cancelled ? Income Tax Nov 28, 2017
How to file rectification on Disability Pension Income Tax Sep 3, 2017
Revised return filed after due date.. Income Tax Aug 20, 2017
ITR 1 or ITR 2 - Which Return should Salaried Individual file? Income Tax Jul 29, 2017