Late submission of form 112

Share This Thread
  1. N.Lavanya

N.Lavanya New Member

I admitted under BCOM through distance mode from Andhra University in July 2012. I did not write 1st year exams due to Ipcc exams. I registered articles on 10-10-2013. At the time of registration my principal did not agree me to pursue even distance course. So he did not sign form 112 and neither allowed me write exams, i took termination under him on 10-7-2013. I want to file form 112 now, and appear three years exams at a time. But i heard that institute is delaying membership as a penalty from the time of registration to actual date of submission . Is that true?? In my case i did not write exams also. I put a query to institute,but did not get any reply.

If membership is delayed,will i have any effect on my job opportunities.? Please help me

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Some Companies only hire CA's who have a membership no.

However, there are some companies which do not mandatorily require you to have a membership no.

3. N.Lavanya

N.Lavanya New Member

Thank you sir. If i submit form 112 now,will institute consider my request? I didn't write exams know sir. I called to chennai but there is no response. No response to mail also. Can you please give me appropriate authority number who can clarify my query?
    Please help me

4. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Mr K Vijayarangan is the concerned person who takes care of the Articleship related matters in the Southern region and he can be contacted at the following no.'s

044-30210317
    044-30210315
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

5. N.Lavanya

N.Lavanya New Member

Thank you sir. I called to the above contact numbers many a times,but no one is attending my calls. I will a query to Mr.Vijay sir. Hope my query will be solved soon

6. N.Lavanya

N.Lavanya New Member

Office working hours are 10.00 a.m to 5 pm only sir? Its so strange that no one is attending the calls..

7. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Ya, ICAI is slow in responding to calls.

So maybe you'll have to try over and over again and they may receive the call and respond to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted