Names of CA Firms which have work of Listed Clients

Share This Thread
  1. shruti pandey

shruti pandey New Member

Dear All

I have passed my both group of IPCC in first attempt and pursuing my articleship from onr firm but I am not satisfied by the work exposure. Can any one tell me name of some firm which have Listed co audit.

2. king999maker

king999maker Active Member

many of them dont know that information, shruthi if u want to know the firms who have audits of listed companies, then go for annual report of those companies there u can find who was the chartered acountant ,there so that u can search them in web and can go to them

3. shruti pandey

shruti pandey New Member

Dear sir

Thanks a lot for giving your precious time. but sir the problem is that, that there are many ca firms which has audit of 1 or 2 listed co there we cant get much exposure and there are some good firm also but we don't know that there is vacancy or not. I have sent my resume to some of the firm but they haven't replied. I think that they might not be having vacancy or they don't entertain transfer.

Now what should I do.

4. king999maker

king999maker Active Member

yes there may not be any vacancy or they are in an opinion that they wont like persopns taking transfers , but u must have enquired about those firms before joining

5. shruti pandey

shruti pandey New Member

Thank you for your advice sir.

Draft saved Draft deleted