Need Help,. In Trust - Income Tax Liability Determination

Share This Thread

    VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

    Trust -
    > Not registered under any Section of Income Tax Act.
    > Works only for Educational Purpose in Rural Part of State,
    > i.e. Runs College in Rural Part of Maharashtra

    > For AY 2013-14.
    > Deficit is of Rs. 398,003 which is include of FD Interest Rs. 110,902 as per Income & Expenditure A/c.

    > My Questions are...

    1) If I show FD Int under "IFOS" separately, than do I have to pay tax on FD Int @ 30% under virtue of Section 164(2) or Maximum Marginal Rate.
    2) Or Simply I have to file a Loss Income.
    3) Under which section or chapter do I have to show the Loss of above.

    4) Mainly, how exactly the Presentation should works...
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Need help to do TDS for NRI property sale Income Tax Nov 5, 2018
Need Urgent help Income Tax Sep 16, 2017
Need help Urgently Income Tax Sep 12, 2017
Need Help Income Tax Sep 4, 2017
Need help in filling ITR 4 Income Tax Jul 24, 2017