Need to declare self-occupied house in ITR IV ?

Share This Thread
  1. TaxPayer123

    TaxPayer123 Member

    Hi, I teach private tutions at home. Total Income is less than 2.5 lacs. I stay in a rented home in City A. I have bought a flat in City B which is not rented out - so it should be treated as self-ccoupied or unoccupied property. I have a home loan on this property. But since my income is less than 2.5 lacs, there is no need for the home loan interest rebate.

    I'm filling an ITR IV. Do I need to show/declare this property in my ITR? If I do not declare will this be considered 'withholding of information' etc.?

  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    But when you are already filing the return then why not show it? No issues though.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Need help to do TDS for NRI property sale Income Tax Nov 5, 2018
Form no. needed by buyer for NRI SITE Regn. Income Tax Mar 12, 2018
Need Immediate Reply / Suggestion Income Tax Sep 16, 2017
Need Urgent help Income Tax Sep 16, 2017
Need help Urgently Income Tax Sep 12, 2017