Notice from Income tax u/s 143(1)

Share This Thread
  1. K S RAMA MURTHY

K S RAMA MURTHY New Member

TDS entries not uploaded online by Deductor so received notice u/s 143(1), What to do?

2. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

If the TDS Entries have not been uploaded by the deductor, there would be a difference in TDS as reflected in Form 26AS & the TDS as reflected in Form 16 + Form 16A.

This link may help you understand the reasons for this mismatch and how to get this rectified - http://www.charteredclub.com/tds-mismatch/

3. K S RAMA MURTHY

4. K S RAMA MURTHY

There is no difference in TDS but it is due to non uploading of details of all employees from whom the TDS have been deducted, at a time by the Deductor during March month. It is the slackness of the Deductor for which fault, I received notice. Even though I am requesting, details were not uploaded.

5. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

In that case, you should request your employer to upload all the correct particulars.

Also write a letter to your income tax officer intimating him that the reason for the shortfall is the non-uploading of details by your employer. Also tell him that you are following up with your employer and trying to get the details uploaded.

6. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

MURTHY, file a case against employer as compensation....

7. K S RAMA MURTHY

Thank you Madam, my problem was solved. My employer has uploaded TDS entries and is also reflected in Form 26AS. After that I have filed a rectification request online u/s 154 for correcting the tax credit mismatch. It is under process. How much time will it take, for processing the ITR and to get an intimation of 'no demand no refund' from IT dept.

8. K S RAMA MURTHY

Madam, one more problem. please help me on what to do to pay the Advance tax before 15-12-2014, when my last four months salary was not paid for want of budget sanction, which is expected after a week. Will it attract any interest on advance tax payment.

9. K S RAMA MURTHY

Madam, You have not answered my query so far. Please look into my query and advise me.

Draft saved Draft deleted