Permission to Study another course during the articleship period

Share This Thread
  1. Albert Martin

    Albert Martin New Member

    I have obtained the permission to study B.Com by submitting Form No.112 at the time of registeration for articleship. Now i would like to do the degree in some other university as this university gives exemption for certain papers. As per the ICAI regulations one can do only one course at a time during there articleship period. So i have cancelled the Registeration from the first university and now i would like to know the procedures to get the permission from ICAI to do the course in the second university. If i need to submit the Form No.112 again please let me know whether i should do the same before i register in the second university with the proof of cancellation of the first one or after registering in the second university along with the details of the registeration.

    Kindly let me know the procedures at the earliest.

    Thanking You in advance.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    Yes, you would again be required to submit Form 112 and again obtain permission from ICAI for pursuing graduation from other university.
  3. Albert Martin

    Albert Martin New Member

    But Sir, should i submit the form 112 before registering in the second university or is it enough to submit the form after registering there?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Principal not giving Permission for CA Industrial Training CA Aug 8, 2016
Permission of ICAI if Articleship Transfer in 1 year CA Mar 20, 2015
Consequences in case Failure to obtain Permission from RBI CA Apr 25, 2014
Study group for CFA CA Dec 13, 2017
Study group for CS CA Dec 6, 2017