Permission to Study another course during the articleship period

Share This Thread
  1. Albert Martin

Albert Martin New Member

I have obtained the permission to study B.Com by submitting Form No.112 at the time of registeration for articleship. Now i would like to do the B.com degree in some other university as this university gives exemption for certain papers. As per the ICAI regulations one can do only one course at a time during there articleship period. So i have cancelled the Registeration from the first university and now i would like to know the procedures to get the permission from ICAI to do the course in the second university. If i need to submit the Form No.112 again please let me know whether i should do the same before i register in the second university with the proof of cancellation of the first one or after registering in the second university along with the details of the registeration.

Kindly let me know the procedures at the earliest.

Thanking You in advance.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Yes, you would again be required to submit Form 112 and again obtain permission from ICAI for pursuing graduation from other university.

3. Albert Martin

Albert Martin New Member

But Sir, should i submit the form 112 before registering in the second university or is it enough to submit the form after registering there?

Draft saved Draft deleted