Personal finance

Share This Thread
  1. prasaddv

prasaddv New Member

Hi, I have a problem regarding my personal finance. I am doing a job at one of the reputed MNC company and previously i had taken a loan of 3 lacs. i didn't able to pay off the money in time but i did it bit late. Now i am thinking to get another loan. The past loan effect will be effected on my Credit score. If it is how can i get the loan?

Please suggest me is there any solution for comparing the interest rates between the top banks.. Please help me.

2. veennasaa

veennasaa New Member

hi,
    letzbank offer many things with lowest emi , roi ,with nil foreclosure charges ,compare with different banks and check your eligibility all this happen in a single portal apply today at Letzbank

3. Padam Chhabra

Padam Chhabra New Member

Hi Prasaddv,
    Its true that your cibil would be effected from your past loan. You should work on your cibil plus you are thinking for another loan, so now you should go for NBFC's. If you wanna go for a bank only then the problem would only be in the rate of interest. For a better guidance, you can go for online portals like Dialabank and deal4loans.

4. Rohan Madaan

Rohan Madaan New Member

@prasaddv Your financial track do affect the CIBIL Score. First, you should check your CIBIL Score. If the score is not good then you will have to pay higher interest rates. And it will be difficult to get a loan from a bank. It would be better to get a loan from an NBFC.
    I hope this helps.

5. agrawalmadhuri154

agrawalmadhuri154 New Member

Zoid Research is a Sebi Investment Advisers in Indore , it is a very honest firm which only believe in quality. It provides satisfactory service and their customers are very happy because of their proper follow-up. SEBI registered investment advisers of Zoid Research always provide an update and latest news to their customer and always there for them in a case of any query. They have many latest instruments and gadgets. Zoid research contains all new technologies and all the services are provided online and stock market tips provider service. For the customer, there is no need to come office because all the work is done on the Computer. They provide 3 to 4 calls every day with stops loss and 2 targets. They provide 2 days free trail and 27*4 customer supports.

Draft saved Draft deleted