personal loan

Share This Thread
  1. prasaddv

prasaddv New Member

Hi, I am planning for an abroad trip with my family. I am working in a top MNC company. I want to get a travel loan or a personal loan with a lowest interest rates. Please suggest me where i can get best service in a easiest way

2. Padam Chhabra

Padam Chhabra New Member

You should go for a Personal loan as you are working in a top MNC company and would be having a good credit score. So you can get the personal loan at the lowest rate of interest and plan your travel. You can get minimum 50000 rupees and maximum as per your salary. You should apply online for a personal loan and compare offers across leading banks. Check the link given and apply here.

3. Manjinder

Manjinder New Member

I agree with @Padam Chhabra, and @prasaddv you can even go for online portals to get an easy comparison of your required personal loan.

4. Manjinder

Manjinder New Member

@prasaddv sir you can get a personal loan but there are other options available.
    1. Loan against car, or
    2. Loan against property

Sir, you can get above 2 loans too but for that, you should have a car or a property in your name. Both these loans have an advantage over personal loan. The rate of interest on a personal loan is too high compared to loan against car or property.
    I hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted