please provide me answer regarding my ca final attempt

Share This Thread
  1. @akhil vijay

@akhil vijay New Member

hii everyone,
    my name is Akhil Vijay and i have passed ipcc in may 2015 and started articleship from 5 october 2015 annd the last date for ca final may 2018 attempt was to be registered before 31 october..
    now i am taking transfer from my firm due to some reason. my sir want to state 45 days leave in transfer form 109...

so i want to know that due to this will my ca final attempt of may 2018 will postponed or not.
    In simple mean i want to know that it is well known that ca final attempt fall within 2.5 year from articleship. so in this holidays are included or not

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Your attempt will get postponed as you would not have completed 2.5 years of articleship before May 2018

3. @akhil vijay

@akhil vijay New Member

sir but some people are saying that only date of starting of articleship is considered in the period of 2.5 years..
    i mean my friends are saying that your attempt will due in may 2018 only your articleship period will get postponed by 45 days more..
    sir please answer me what do you thing ..i am very worried about this

4. Piyush Chawla

Piyush Chawla Active Member

Your CA Final attempt will also get postponed.

You can visit your nearest ICAI Office and they will also tell you the same.

Draft saved Draft deleted