Principal not allowing Transfer for CA Industrial Training

Share This Thread
  1. Kushal Gandhi

Kushal Gandhi New Member

I wish to purse Industrial Training, but my principal is not agreeing for same.
    Is principal's discretion last ? Can ICAI intervene in this ?

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@Kushal Gandhi

Its mandatory for you to get the approval of your principal as his sign would be required on the form to be submitted with ICAI.

ICAI does intervene but that is only in highly extreme circumstances and it takes up a lot of time.

So its better if you try to convince him to give you a transfer.

3. ADITYA GOEL

ADITYA GOEL New Member

Hiiiiii Sir,

I had a query - Can a CA Final Student pursue CA Industrial Training???

Regards
    ADITYA GOEL

4. Karan Batra

@ADITYA GOEL

Only CA Final Students who are serving their last 9 to 12 months of articleship are eligible for Industrial Training.

So basically, after completion of 2 years - a Ca final student is eligible for Industrial Training

Min - 9 months
    Max - 12 months

ADITYA GOEL likes this.
  5. ADITYA GOEL

ADITYA GOEL New Member

Sir,

I was a PCC candidate and had completed my 3.5 yrs of articleship but due to many attempts of CA Final i almost forgot the practical experience which i got in my articleship. So, now i'm thinking of learning practicals as a trainee in reputed companies. Can this be done (via CA Industrial Training), please help me out.

Your cooperation shall be highly appreciated.

Regards
    ADITYA GOEL

6. Karan Batra

@ADITYA GOEL

Most Companies prefer to recruit Students who have 1 year of articleship training left.

Maybe, you can try finding a job as a paid assistant somewhere...

7. balmukund

balmukund New Member

sir i have completed 2 yrs of articleship but in have qualified only one grp 1 of ipcc can i join industrial training my result is awaiting of grp2 .

8. Karan Batra

@balmukund : As per ICAI Norms, Industrial Training can only be done after clearing of both groups of IPCC

9. Lokesh Yachamaneni

Lokesh Yachamaneni New Member

Sir, I am going to finish my 2 years articleship by this August. Is there any vacancies for Industrial Training in Chennai or Bangalore?

10. manjula

manjula New Member

hi sir,

i am manjula ,doing articles in banglore and i completed my ipcc both groups and i registered for articles and final registration on april 2014.can i write my final examination on may 2016??? on may 2016 2years and 2 months articles will be completed ,can i write examination.?

Draft saved Draft deleted