PROFESSIONAL AUDIT LIMIT

Share This Thread
  1. ANCHAL SONI

ANCHAL SONI New Member

SIR, WHAT IS THE AUDIT LIMIT FOR PROFESSIONALS FOR F.Y.2015-16 AND 2016-17

2. ANCHAL SONI

ANCHAL SONI New Member

DEAR SIR,
    IF A ASSESSES FILING ITR FROM LAST 5 YEARS AND ON HIS ACCIDENTAL DEATH THEN INCOME TAX DEPTT. ISSUE INSURANCE CLAIM OR ANY TYPE OF AMOUNT TO ASSESSEE

3. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Audit required if

[F.Y.-15-16]
    (b)person carrying on profession shall, if his gross receipts in profession exceed twenty-five lakh rupees in any previous year.

[F.Y. 16-17]
    (b)person carrying on profession shall, if his gross receipts in profession exceed fifty lakh rupees in any previous year.

OR
    [F.Y. 16-17 only]
    (d) carrying on the business or profession shall, if the profits and gains from the business or profession are deemed to be the profits and gains of such person under section 44AD or S44ADA and he has claimed such income to be lower than the profits and gains so deemed to be the profits and gains of his business or profession and his income exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to income-tax in any previous year.

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Not sure what your query is, kindly explain in detail ,and if you received any notice then send its copy aswell.
    You may also mail the docs.
    [sensitive info should not be disclosed publically because it may be misused therefore, I always ask the querist to mail the docs.]

5. ANCHAL SONI

ANCHAL SONI New Member

SIR A INSURANCE AGENT TELL ME THAT ANY ASSESSEE WHO IS FILING ITR FROM LAST 5 YEARS WITH IT DEPTT. THEN ON HIS ACCIDENTIAL DEATH THEIR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM INSURANCE AMOUNT WITH INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT SO I WANT TO KNOW ANY TYPE OF RULE IMPLEMENTED OR NOT.

6. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

I don't think so. Ask him the rule no. or the section no.

Draft saved Draft deleted