Professional or Technical Fee

Share This Thread
  1. Eagledev

    Eagledev New Member

    A Person Resident in India, receives professional u/s 194J, for him which return to be filed whether ITR 4 or ITR 4 Sugam, please anybody can clarify this to me.
  2. Parul_Gupta

    Parul_Gupta Active Member

    ITR 4S can only be filed in case of Business and not for professionals.

    So if you are a professional - you cannot file ITR 4S and can only file ITR 4
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Professional for Sec 44AD- Income Tax Apr 26, 2017
Professional Tax Income Tax Apr 13, 2017
Presumptive tax professional Income Tax Feb 24, 2017
Clarification on Section 44ADA Presumptive Tax on Professionals Income Tax Jan 6, 2017
Presumptive Tax for professionals Income Tax Dec 23, 2016