Property matter

Share This Thread
  1. B S Mani

    B S Mani New Member

    Though I have sent a query few days ago for which the reply is yet to be received, I thought I will rephrase the query and would request your suggestions:

    Our Family friend aged 86 is all alone in Chennai. His wife is no more. His two sons are citizens of US. He settled his only property (in Chennai) in favour of his sons few years back. The sons have no bank account whatever in India and are very well off as US citizens.
    Now my family friend due to his age and health reason wants to settle down in US with his sons. In India he gets his pension. Before moving to US, he would like to dispose of the property which his sons have agreed to.
    1. Can the sons sell the property inIndia as they are US citizens and how
    2. Should the sons refuse the settlement of property done by the Father and if so what happens
    3. Best available option according to you

    B S MANI
    Mob: 9444910294
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Accounting Entries and Tax - Assignment of Property Misc. Mar 31, 2017
relinquish of joint property Misc. Nov 26, 2016
Notarizing property agreement Misc. Sep 16, 2016
NRI planning to buy a property from another NRI Misc. Jun 29, 2016
property status Misc. May 28, 2016