Provision of tax on selling of immovable property

Share This Thread
  1. Udaysp001

    Udaysp001 New Member

    Dear sir,

    I want to sell my property and gift the amount to my children.
    Please enlighten me as to how I could save tax on the sold amount.
    Can i transfer the entire amount to my children and spouse without paying me any tax.

    With regard
    uday shankar prasad
    [email protected]
  2. Saurabh2017

    Saurabh2017 New Member

    Udays, You Can Gift The Property To Your Wife And Children it will not be taxable.
    It will be taxable when either of them will sale the Property.

    [email protected]
Draft saved Draft deleted