pursue of PG duration of articles

Share This Thread
  1. vamshi.bodhankar

    vamshi.bodhankar New Member

    I going to start my articles..and simultaneously I want to do correspondence MBA ..is it necessary to inform the ICAI and thr principal of college.
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    Yes, you should take permission of ICAI in Form 112.

    It is allowed to pursue MBA from Correspondence along with your CA and ICAI will approve the same.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
How to pursue CA from Sharjah (UAE) CA Aug 11, 2015
How to pursue IPCC with Regular College CA Jul 12, 2015
How to pursue CA without resigning from Job? CA Jun 21, 2015
Can I pursue Articleship from a different City? CA Apr 19, 2015
Can I pursue CA CA Apr 17, 2015