Queries related to IPCC

Share This Thread
  1. Shubhangi Jain

Shubhangi Jain New Member

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Dear @Shubhangi Jain

It is always beneficial to appear for both groups at the same time for 2 major reasons:-

1. If your marks in 1 group are more than 50% and marks in the other group are less than 50%, you can claim a set-off and the 50% criteria would then apply to the total of both the groups. As group 1 is more scoring as compared to Group 2 - it is always advisable to appear for both the groups togethor.

However, if you are separately for the groups, you cannot claim benefit of set-off.

2. Students who have cleared IPCC both groups are always at a better position when it comes to joining training.

Feel free to post here in case of any other queries.

Shubhangi Jain likes this.
  3. Shubhangi Jain

Sir
    I am planning to do b.com(H) from correspondence as well and everyone is suggesting me to appear for IPCC both groups separately as otherwise, it would become quite tough. kindly help.

4. Karan Batra

Both group has its own advantages.

If you are not confident enough to appear for Graduation and IPCC Both groups togethor, you may either appear for both groups in Nov 15 or appear for Group 1 in May 15 and Group 2 in Nov 15

PS: IPCC Both groups is not as difficult as some people say it is.

Shubhangi Jain likes this.
  5. Shubhangi Jain

Thank you for your precious advice sir. I will be highly thankful to you if you suggest me the reference books to crack IPCC both groups together.

6. Karan Batra

There are several good reference books and you can refer any of them.

Apart from the Reference Books, the IPCC Practice Manual given by ICAI at the time of registration is something very important as many questions in the Exam are from Practice Manual itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted