Queris about income tax

Share This Thread
  1. Asok Kr Karak

    Asok Kr Karak New Member

    I am a retired West Bengal State Govt aided gram Panchayat employee. I retired from the office on 31/12/2012. But I did not submit my return on that year. Today, i have received a letter from the Income Tax department stating that I have transacted more than 1000000 (which happened to be deposited PF) in the year 2013-14 in my bank account. What should I do?
  2. Chandrashekar M

    Chandrashekar M Active Member

    Please reply to the letter from the income tax dept and enclose the regular Income tax return reflecting 10 lakhs of PF amount received as exempt income
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income Tax on Delay Penalty adjusted by builder in final demand Income Tax Today at 8:15 AM
Income Tax Return Filing Date Income Tax Oct 6, 2018
How To Check Income Tax refund Status? - Simple steps by step guide. Income Tax Oct 5, 2018
Section 44AE of Income Tax Income Tax Sep 20, 2018
Income Tax on sale of a house Income Tax Jul 17, 2018