query on articleship registeration

Share This Thread
  1. mahak

mahak New Member

hey please tell me Is ca articleship is registered only after submitting orientation and ITT certificates.
    please tell me fast.

2. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

Conditions for Registration for CA-Articleship :-

1) CA IPCC Both Groups or Group 1 Must be cleared., (attested mark sheet to be submitted)
    2) OP and ITT must be completed successfully., (both attested certificate to be submitted)

3) Form 103 - To be Submitted - Stating whole Details of Student & C.A. who shall provide articleship.
    4) Form 112 - Stating if any, Student is undergoing any course other than CA, permission to be obtain for same.
    5) Form 102 - To be executed, between Student & C.A. (no need to submit 102 copy to ICAI)

Refer ICAI website for more details. www.icai.org

3. mahak

mahak New Member

hey thanks vaibhav
    but tell me one more thing i fill 102 nd 103 before op and itt and after that i complete my op and itt training then what date will count for starting of my articleship

4. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

Please Note that, date of Franking on Form 102 is usually concern as Date of Commencement of Articleship.

Your CA also, before signing on Form 103, shall cross tally the date with form 102 stamping date.

While ICAI, will only concern date, after the date of completion of OP & ITT.

5. mahak

mahak New Member

ohhhhhhhhh
    anyways thanks for the help
    :)

6. sangeetha

sangeetha New Member

what is last date for ca final registartion nand articleshp reg after passing both groups og ipcc in nov 2013. plz let me know

7. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

ICAI has not specified any last date as such for Ca Final Registration

Your Ca Final Attempt would be after completion of 2.5 years of articleship.

Practically, it is advised that submit the Exam Form minimum 4 months before submission of the Exam Form so that ICAI has ample time to process your Registration.

You can register for Ca Final anytime after clearing both groups and starting articleship

8. tinaR

tinaR New Member

hey !! i have a query regarding articleship transfer. there is a difference of four days between the date of termination of articles from my old firm as per form no:109 and commencement of articleship training in the new firm. can i please know what will be the consequence of this ? do i have to extend my articleship completion day after 3 years by 4 days ? or is there any other way to solve this issue ?

9. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

Dear @tinaR

Your articleship completion date would be extended by 4 days.

Draft saved Draft deleted