Query regarding excess leaves of articleship

Share This Thread
  1. sushmitha challa

    sushmitha challa New Member


    My articleship initial registration was 17/10/2011 and before completing 1 year, i have taken transfer by submitting form 109 to institute and registered with other employer and received a letter stating that i have taken two days excess leaves from previous employer. Rest of the period 2 years 1 month and 2 days ( excluding excess leaves) today my articleship was completed .I'm having doubt regarding 2 days whether i need to do 2 days with the same employer and submitting form 108 and stating that 2 years 1 month 4 days or any other procedure is there to follow? please help me with this query...

    Thank you in advance
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    Yes, you can pursue the same period with the same CA and mention the period of service as 2 years 1 months & 4 days.
    sushmitha challa likes this.
  3. neha11444

    neha11444 New Member

    I Have completed my articleship on 7 September 2014, and submitted form 108.
    with 170 days leave and 132 weeks work done.

    After that in January 2015 i have received one letter from ICAI of excess leave of 16 days.

    Please suggest me, FORM 102 & 103 &108 further i have to submit to complete my articleship under same employer for remaining period.

    kindly revert me soon.
  4. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    You can either serve the extended period of articleship with the same principal or some other principal.

    In case you intent to serve extended period of articleship under the same principal, then form 107 is required to be submitted in triplicate.

    In case you intent to serve extended period of articleship under a different principal, then you would be required to submit Form 102 & Form 103.

    Refer: http://www.charteredclub.com/articleship-leaves-permissible-computation-icai-norms/
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
query regarding conversion scheme CA Jun 9, 2017
Query Regarding IPCC Revalidation under Existing Education Scheme CA Jun 3, 2017
Query regarding CA New Course CA Jun 2, 2017
Query regarding Submission of Articleship Completion Form CA Jan 27, 2017
query regarding conversion scheme for existing students CA Sep 17, 2016