Query regarding excess leaves of articleship

Share This Thread
  1. sushmitha challa

sushmitha challa New Member

Hie,

My articleship initial registration was 17/10/2011 and before completing 1 year, i have taken transfer by submitting form 109 to institute and registered with other employer and received a letter stating that i have taken two days excess leaves from previous employer. Rest of the period 2 years 1 month and 2 days ( excluding excess leaves) today my articleship was completed .I'm having doubt regarding 2 days whether i need to do 2 days with the same employer and submitting form 108 and stating that 2 years 1 month 4 days or any other procedure is there to follow? please help me with this query...

Thank you in advance

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Yes, you can pursue the same period with the same CA and mention the period of service as 2 years 1 months & 4 days.

sushmitha challa likes this.
  3. neha11444

neha11444 New Member

I Have completed my articleship on 7 September 2014, and submitted form 108.
    with 170 days leave and 132 weeks work done.

After that in January 2015 i have received one letter from ICAI of excess leave of 16 days.

Please suggest me, FORM 102 & 103 &108 further i have to submit to complete my articleship under same employer for remaining period.

kindly revert me soon.

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

You can either serve the extended period of articleship with the same principal or some other principal.

In case you intent to serve extended period of articleship under the same principal, then form 107 is required to be submitted in triplicate.

In case you intent to serve extended period of articleship under a different principal, then you would be required to submit Form 102 & Form 103.

Refer: http://www.charteredclub.com/articleship-leaves-permissible-computation-icai-norms/

Draft saved Draft deleted