re registration query

Share This Thread
  1. Megha Gupta

    Megha Gupta New Member

    sir if I want to revalidate my ipcc registration ,shall I either write an application or fill a form for re-registration.
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

  3. Anup Shing

    Anup Shing New Member

    Dear @Karan Batra
    I want to know the syllabus,required time and fee structure for Chartered Accountancy course
  4. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

  5. shankul

    shankul New Member

    Dear @Karan Batra
    My IPCC registration will be expiring in august 2014 so if I apply for revalidation in july i.e before the expiry , will i have to pay or just send an application?
  6. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    Dear @shankul

    Yes you would be required to pay Rs 400 along with the application

    ANUJ SINGHAL New Member

    @Karan Batra
    Sir i have completed my 3 years training as well as extension period under the same employer. As per the requirements i have already filled the Form 108 & 107 for my training and extension period respectively within the period of 60 days of commencement of extension period. I want to know whether i have to fill further form 108 or any other form against my extension period of training to get the training completion certificate from institute. Plz reply at the earliest.
    Thanks in advance.
  8. sahaj

    sahaj New Member

    can i keep CPT revaluation?
Draft saved Draft deleted