Share This Thread
  1. DivyaSbt

    DivyaSbt New Member

    I had filed my IT Return for assessment year 2016-17 in the incometaxefiling site along with 10E. But I wrongly selected assessment year as 2015-16 for the form 10E. I got the refund amount without considering the 10E. Please tell me how to rectify. Should I rectify 10E alone or rectify ITR also? Should I giv Rectification request or should I submit Revised return.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
ITR Revised instead of Rectification Income Tax Sep 2, 2015
How to file rectification on Disability Pension Income Tax Sep 3, 2017
RECTIFICATION OF 26AS Income Tax Jun 22, 2017
Rectification u/s 154 Income Tax Mar 25, 2017
Rectification request rejected for relief u/s 89 Income Tax Nov 27, 2016