Refund has been rejected by ITR u/s 143(1), wanna know reason?

Share This Thread
  1. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

ITR has rejected the refund of AY 15-16 which was filled by me. I am uploading the form 26AS & intimation u/s 143(1). I request you to please let me know the reason behind that why ITD has rejected the refund. becoz I can't understand what other reasons can be there?
    Plz help me out.....TAN is correctly filled in ITR form of AY15-16 as taken from 26AS. Please see the attached file to have better understandings.
    Waiting your quick response.

Note: Password of intimation 143(1) is cjxpm0481p29081984
    Note:- Password of Form 26AS is 29081984

Attached Files:

2. I do not find any reason for rejection of your refund demand. I think you should contact AO to find out the reason.

3. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

Kishore ji, Have you gone through the attachments clearly? AO of my client is in Assam I can't be there. I want to know should I file rectification request or not?

4. I think you should file rectification request.

Neha Agarwal likes this.
  5. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

thanks...

6. Sohil Popat

Sohil Popat New Member

You should file rectification request after checking latest Form 26AS, because it is possible that on the date of processing of ITR (18.12.2015) credit in Form. 26AS may be different from attached Form 26AS (18.02.2016). You will surely get refund after rectification.

Neha Agarwal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted