Refund of excess ax depoited by me

Share This Thread
  1. Pravin Kulshreshtha

    Pravin Kulshreshtha New Member

    Dear sir,

    I deposited income tax for the AY 2012-13 to 2014-15 very late in April 2016 along with interest. However, due to the mistake of the CA, the income was accounted double of the actual, which resulted in very high tax amount deposited by me. Can I claim the refund now? Kindly guide me the procedure. Thanks.

    Pravin Kulshreshtha
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income Tax Refund of Excess TDS Deposited Income Tax Feb 20, 2017
Excess refund of income tax Income Tax Oct 25, 2016
Claiming Refund for excess TDS Deducted for Non-Submission of PAN Income Tax Aug 22, 2016
Refund of Excess TDS Deposited by mistake Income Tax Aug 4, 2016
Refund of Excess TDS in case of Belated Return Income Tax Feb 23, 2016