Share This Thread
  1. Srinivasan N

    Srinivasan N New Member

    Hello Sir

    As an Individual Assesse, I'm not eligible to claim Life insurance premium for my parents.

    If I create HUF ,whether am I eligible to show the premium paid for my mom under my 80C as an member of HUF.

    Please suggest. Thanks
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    In that case HUF will claim deduction.
  3. Srinivasan N

    Srinivasan N New Member


    Thanks for replying. Whether that benefit (IT exemption) will come under only HUF 8oC or shall I show that in my personal deduction (80C)
  4. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    It will be for HUF only and you will not be able to claim that.
Draft saved Draft deleted