Regarding change of add of registered office of company.

Share This Thread
  1. nikhil9090

    nikhil9090 Member

    Hi, If a pvt ltd co. Wants to change it's existing registered add. into a new add. within the local limit (within same city/dist), then what are the documents required to be submitted to the ROC and what are the procedure to be followed relating to this?
    Is there any doc. required to existing add only the documents required in support of new add. which going to be registered as a new co. add.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
regarding exemption CA Jan 29, 2018
Regarding exemption rules. CA Nov 30, 2017
Guidance regarding Articleship CA Nov 22, 2017
Regarding articleship termination and rejoining CA Aug 23, 2017
Regarding career after engineering in CA CA Jul 17, 2017