Registered for CPT with BOS, but can it be converted to Direct Entry ?

Share This Thread
  1. Paridhi_93

    Paridhi_93 New Member

    I had by mistaken registered for the CPT with BOS and havent filled the CPT form.But, I am exempt from the same so can it be converted to direct entry ?
  2. Anand Jain

    Anand Jain Member

Draft saved Draft deleted