registration for ca final

Share This Thread
  1. jay bandaru

jay bandaru New Member

hi actually my final attempt is on may 2015 but i haven't cleared my ipcc 2nd group,if i clear my 2nd group in nov 2014 can i register for ca final and give my final attempt on may 2015 itself???

2. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

To give CA Final Attempt:

a) IPCC Both Group Shall be Clear before Registration of CA Final.
    b) Articleship 2.5 year shall be complete as on filing of Examination Form.

There may be 9 months gap between Registration Date & Examination Date.

So I think if you pass IPCC G2 Nov 2014 exam, than you will eligible for CA Final Nov 2015 exam.

3. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

You would be eligible to appear for May 15 Exams.

However, you would be required to register for CA Final before submitting the exam form for May 15 Exams. So as soon as the IPCC nov 14 Results are announced, you should go and register for CA Final as ICAI takes time in processing the CA Final Registration Form.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  4. jay bandaru

jay bandaru New Member

tanq very much sir.SO i can comfortbly give my final attempt in 2015 may itself if i pass group 2 in nov 2014 but is there any rule that 9 mnths or 6 mnths etc gap should be there between final registration and to give attempt for ca final exams

5. jay bandaru

jay bandaru New Member

but vaibhav posted that i will be eligible for nov 2015 final

6. jay bandaru

jay bandaru New Member

sir i have registered for ipcc in august 2010 can i give attempt for grp 2 in nov 2014 without revalidation and when should i revalidate it if necessary

7. Karan Batra

Dear @jay bandaru

1. The 9 months rule is only for IPCC and not for CA Final
    2. You would be required to revalidate your Registration as 4 years have passed since initial registration. Its better to revalidate or else ICAI may withhold the Results.

8. Karan Batra

However, ICAI takes time in processing CA Final Registration Form. So once you submit the Registration Form, you would be required to follow up with ICAI on a regular basis so that they process your CA Final Registration timely so that you can furnish the Exam Form.

9. jay bandaru

jay bandaru New Member

sir m sry for the questions bt i would like to clear my doubts .for revalidation of ipcc registration actually 4 years means 8 attempts thats from may2011 to nov2014, i have finished only 7 so is there chance for nov2014 attempt or we have to count years from the date of registration i.e, aug2010 to aug2014. once again m sry for repeatedly asking this one

10. Karan Batra

It is written that Intial Registration is for a period of 4 years. It nowhere mentions about the no. of attempts

To be doubly sure, you may check the same with ICAI

Draft saved Draft deleted