regular b.com hons with ipcc

Share This Thread
  1. harshit68

harshit68 New Member

Hello sir,

I am harshit, a student of ipcc. I am very much confused regarding regular college. I have taken admission in pgdav college,nehru nagar.and also got registered with ashish kalra sir fir cost and fm. Tuesday is my last day for cancellation of my admission in pgdav. And i m also not very bright student but i m hard working and can change my future with hardwork. Plz let me know about all my pros and kones of regular colledge with ca. And is there any benefit if doing regular

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

There are various benefits of being enrolled in a Regular College:-

1. Proper College Environment which helps in Personality Development
    2. Curricular Activities

People who are from Regular College certainly have an edge as compared to people pursue Graduation through Correspondence.

However, there is a drawback that you cannot start Articleship along with Regular College. So you have to complete your 3rd year and then only start articleship.

If you are from Correspondence, you can start your Articleship immediately after clearing IPCC i.e. when you wld be in 2nd/3rd year of Articleship.

So, you save on 1 year if you pursue through Correspondence as your Articleship starts early and therefore the whole process gets speeded up.

3. harshit68

harshit68 New Member

[QUOTE="Akanksha23, post: 2049, member: 7442

Yes this is. But my main focus is on ca. I want to know that wheather it is beneficial in my carrer upgradation.

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Usually students opt for Regular College only if its an excellent college of the likes of SRCC etc

They do so because Graduation through correspondence helps them save 1 year.

5. timsedu

timsedu New Member

This course is designed to build wide areas of managerial skills along with developing competency in a specific area of business study. B.com College in Lucknow Therefore the course is so designed that students get exposed to specific areas such as accounting, finance, business management, human resources, statistics, marketing, economics and information systems.

Draft saved Draft deleted