Share This Thread
  1. Jyothi Priya

    Jyothi Priya New Member

    i got registered for ipcc on 01-02-2010...should i send just an revalidation form or should i send DD along with the form??i already sent revalidation form 4 months before but didnot get any letter so plz help me.....
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    If you have already sent the Revalidation Form, you should first contact ICAI and check with them the status of your Revalidation.
  3. Manikanta

    Manikanta New Member

    Sir can you please tell me do we need to send hand written letter along with revalidation form & DD or just DD and revalidation form is enough. Also whom should we address ( joint director / secretary, etc.,) as i am registered in icai, chennai.

    Thanks in advance
  4. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    1. No need to send the hand-written application. Just send the application form along with the Demand Draft.

    2. It should be addressed to "The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India"

    3. Write a letter to ICAI for change of Address
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Revalidation of ipcc registration Misc. Jan 22, 2016
IPCC Revalidation: What abt papers already cleared? Misc. Nov 10, 2015
Revalidation for cpt Misc. Apr 11, 2015