Reverification of answer scripts

Share This Thread
  1. sumanth

sumanth New Member

Hello, I am a CA Final student. I have applied for certified copies of my answer sheets on 12th Aug 2014 but have still not received the same. I kept on calling the institute but they have a standard reply each time- 'You will receive in 1 week'. Its been 2 months now since I applied and all my friends who had applied 2 weeks later than me have also received their results. I also tried calling few senior people from the institute from the tel directory available on ICAI website but didn't get a convincing reply.
    Can you help me out with this? There is hardly any time for my next attempt (Nov 14)

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Now that you already have access to the directory of senior authorities in ICAI, try sending them a mail. Send a mail to Board of Studies and BCC the same to all of them.

They may not revert on mail but will atleast see the mail and internally check the status of your application and ensure that the copies are shared with you on time.

Draft saved Draft deleted