Share This Thread
  1. SC ST

    SC ST New Member

    I filed my original return within time. However change in salary income as told by the employer later, I filed my revised return, in the meanwhile I got my refund order from Income Tax deptt. on the basis of the original return. What action do i need now. I have not sent the refund order for collection as the new refund order will be of lessor amount. how to deal with such situation.

  2. Dear Sir,

    In my Opinion,

    You can send that refund order to the collection and for excess refund dept will raise the demand notice. you have to pay excess refund amount in reply to such demand. or it will be set off against next years refund amount
  3. SC ST

    SC ST New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
TDS REVISE RETURN OF 24 Q Income Tax Dec 6, 2017
revised return not submitted Income Tax Dec 4, 2017
Filing of revised return u/s 139(5) Income Tax Sep 21, 2017
Get leave encashment exemption while filling revised return Income Tax Aug 30, 2017
Revised return filed after due date.. Income Tax Aug 20, 2017