revised return ITR-1 FY:-2012-13

Share This Thread
  1. avtar

avtar New Member

sir,
    i am govt.employee in edu. deptt.i got trasferred in may-12, school filed 3 salery in there quarterly tds statement A/c and remaining 9 salery A/c filled in new posting, but head of instt failed to file one of my TDS amount(paid jan) to CA while filling 4thquarterly statement and form 16a clearly show only 8(out of 9) statement. in itr-1 they also forget to mention previous school TAN which also show missing 3 of my salery . but at the end of FY2012-13 , head gave me full 9 month detail,as per school pay bill register,(but not in quarterly tds /)now itax send me notice to file 12300 as penenty(prevoius school 3 salery+1 missing tds+appo 2000 fine).how i can file revised return.plz guide me
    Thanks

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Dear @avtar

The process for filing a Revised Return is the same as the process for filing an Original Return.

The normal ITR 1 Form which you used to file Original Return would be used for filing Revised Return as well.

There would be an option in ITR 1 regarding whether you want to file Original or Revised Return under Section 139(5)

Select Revised Return and also furnish the Acknowledgement Number in the Return.

avtar likes this.
  3. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

This Screenshot may help:- upload_2014-7-26_18-58-32.png

Draft saved Draft deleted