SAP Course alongwith Articleship

Share This Thread
  1. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

nov14 was my 4th attempt of ipcc. and still i passed only 1st group. in nov.14, it was 2nd group. n m sure that i will not pass this time.
    now i after passing 2nd grp later i dont want to pursue CA final. in may.15 its my b.com 2nd year. I will do my articleship for 1.5 year for experiance (upto 3rd year b.com).
    and be practicle if i pursue my ca then 'itni aur padhai karo, ni pata ki kitne saal mei clear hogi ca final, aur pass ho bhi gaye toh around 20,000 ki naukri. jitne time mei ca hogi, itne time mei toh b.com/ca inter wala bhi 20k se upar pahuch jaata hai.'
    so plz tel me is will it be a good option for me that with b.com and articleship doing SAP from some local institute then doing job and pursung non regular MBA. and after MBA and with some experiance in SAP, then doing SAP certification.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

You can opt for other courses like SAP etc.

However, I personally feel that it is important for a person to have some internship experience and see what kind of work a person likes and then decide career accordingly.

And since you are not interested in pursuing CA further, you may either opt for articleship in a CA Firm or Internship in any company of your choice.

Make an informed decision as your career choice at this point of time would be very crucial in the long term.

sandeep rawat likes this.
  3. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

Sir plz you tell what should i do now.
    M at the lowest level of negativity of my life

4. satish verma

satish verma New Member

If CA is your dream than ready for more sacrifice. It is my advice to continue the ca study on with 100 % concentration, let negativity not dominate us. Satish verma

5. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

I would like to add that dont do any course just for the sake of doing it.

Moreover, it is the work experience that matters much more than the degree.

6. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

Satish sir ca was my dream. But sir achanak se kyaa ho gaya. 'Mere saath ke jo students dar rahe they , jo mujhse padhne aayo wo pass ho gaye on 1 st attempt. ' and i m not even finding articleship even after using many strong contacts(it may be matter of luck).
    And dream but at what cost. Sacrifies of enjoyement at this young age. And after realising dream JHAND ho jaayegi jab LAFANDAR bachchey b.com wale hi ca se jyaada kamate hai.

7. sandeep rawat

sandeep rawat Member

Satish sir ca was my dream. But sir achanak se kyaa ho gaya. 'Mere saath ke jo students dar rahe they , jo mujhse padhne aayo wo pass ho gaye on 1 st attempt. ' and i m not even finding articleship even after using many strong contacts(it may be matter of luck).
    And dream but at what cost. Sacrifies o

8. Kritesh Anand

Kritesh Anand New Member

If you want to do SAP course with article ship then you can join sap training course in noida where you can learn SAP FICO and SAP HANA, SAP HANA Finance. This will helps to learn all basic to advanced level concepts of SAP Technologies.

Draft saved Draft deleted