Save tax

Share This Thread
  1. Rajeev234

    Rajeev234 New Member

    My mother wants to sell her plot for 85lacs. She is housewife. My father is an retd govt servant. Am the son working in low salaried firm. My wife is working in pvt firm. Can we save the tax by investing in the banks in the form if fd? We can all distribute the total amount to save tax if all money can't be invested on my mothers name. Please advice.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    You can invest the capital gain in bonds u/s 54EC [NHAI/RECL]
    Or purchase/construct a new house (if the transferor does not has more than 1 house other than the new one).
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
How To Save Tax? Income Tax Nov 13, 2018
How to save tax on a inherited property Income Tax Mar 7, 2018
How to save tax on long term Capital gains Income Tax Nov 24, 2017
Save Tax Income Tax Apr 25, 2017
Can we save FDR interest to be taxed Income Tax Apr 1, 2017