sec 24

Share This Thread
  1. Tony Benzilas

    Tony Benzilas New Member

    To construct new house I took a house loan. The land is in the name of my wife. Can I able to claim interest on loan and loan repayment as deduction?
    Please advice.
  2. V K Khanna

    V K Khanna Active Member

    To claim deduction under Sec 24 you have to be the owner or joint owner( with your wife) of the property.
Draft saved Draft deleted