Secondment of Articleship - Is Termination from existing Principal required?

Share This Thread
  1. jangamsiva

jangamsiva New Member

sir for taking secondment of articles i have to take termination from existing principal and fill an intimation letter from new principal to the ICAI . please let me know as soon as possible

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

For opting for Secondment of Articleship, you dont have to take termination from existing employer.

Just submit the form for opting for secondment and get it attested by your existing employer as well as your new employer.

This is the form to be submitted - http://220.227.161.86/7526form_secondment_articles.pdf

3. sivasankar

sivasankar New Member

sir who will give stipend as new principal or old pricipal after joining as secondment with new pricipal

4. jangamsiva

jangamsiva New Member

Sir who will give article completion certificate if i am opt for secondment.ple tell me

5. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

The new principal will pay the stipend in case of Secondment.

6. jangamsiva

jangamsiva New Member

sir in case of secondment of articles aftert completion of secondment who wiil give Service Certificate for Articleship new principal or old principal

7. jangamsiva

jangamsiva New Member

sir in case of secondment of articles aftert completion of secondment who wiil give Service Certificate for Articleship new principal or old principal

Draft saved Draft deleted